- Why your country’s, region’s, municipality’s budget is not positive for 10 years?
- Why too many people are sick, hungry, unsafe and you spend public money for other reasons?
- Why educated and experienced staff is not paid according to the value they deserve or are unemployed, resulting in great brain drain, insufficient provision of services and poor quality of products?
- Why you put high taxes since mean income of citizens is low and business profits are not high?
- Why do you sell public properties in fake or low value?
The Holy week ends on Great Saturday with The resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Christians all over the world celebrate the win of life against death and the spread of the joyful message that The Son of God resurrected.
Pilgrims are gathered in and around the churches in order to listen and watch the relevant Mass Service. This day also signifies the punishment of The Betrayer Judas, who betrayed Jesus Christ.
The pilgrims prepare an effigy of Judas that is burnt on Great Saturday in order to signify the punishment of betrayers.
A brief description from The New Testament states what happened for the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
“The burial of Jesus Christ watched from a distance, Mary Magdalini, Maria of Klopa and Salomi. These women knew where Jesus was buried, so they went to the market in order to buy perfumes. However, they waited The Great Saturday to pass since this day no tasks were allowed. So early on Sunday morning they ran towards the tomb in order to put the perfumes on the body of Jesus.
As they were approaching they spoke to each other: <Who will remove the heavy stone from the gate of the monument?>
Nevertheless, they witnessed that the heavy stone was missing from the entrance. Their surprise became great fear, when they entered the tomb. Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they saw an angel to sit on the right of the tomb. His face was shining like the sun and his clothes were white like the snow.
The angel calmed them down by saying: <Why are you seeking the alive among the dead? He is not here, but he resurrected. Here is the place he was put. Go and tell to his students, that he will wait for them in Galilea.>
But what had happened?
Jesus Christ had been resurrected between midnight of Saturday towards early Sunday morning. Then an angel from the sky came down and moved the stone from the tomb entrance. He did it for the women who had to see the tomb empty.
It is said that an earthquake happened during the resurrection and the guards fell down with their face towards the ground from their fear. When, the guards recovered, they ran towards the Head Priests and described the happenings. They could not believe it, so the priests gave money to the guards in order not to tell to anyone that Jesus resurrected.
In the meantime, the women ran to the students of Jesus to announce the good news. However, they saw the resurrected Jesus in front of them. They approached him with joy and fear and Kneeled.
He gave them courage by saying: <Do not be afraid. Go to my students and tell them to wait for me in Galilea. There we will meet.
Indeed, the eleven students went to Galilea. They found him, they worshiped and they listened him saying: <Go to every nation, to teach the gospel. You will baptize them in the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit>……
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Domestic Movies and other Films can go multinational.
The subtitles will be translated according to the foreign customers demand.
The Hellenic war of Independence against The Ottoman Empire was ignited the first days of March and was declared officially and more widely on 25, March, 1821 in some territories of Greece by notable patriots like Paleon Patron Germanos, Papaflessas, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Andreas Miaoulis, Konstantinos Kanaris and others.
However, the Greek Revolution was prepared some years ago in 1814 by a secret organisation named “Filiki Eteria”. It is admirable how the Greeks started the Revolution even if they had to start fighting against significantly more powerful joint armed forces like The Ottoman Empire and Egypt.
It is notable that The Ottoman Empire occupied Greece for about 400 hundred years before the start of The Revolution. The Hellenic war of independence took place from 1821 until 1830.
In the beginning of the war, Greeks were fighting alone but later “Three Great Powers” named United Kingdom, France and Russia supported significantly Greece with their fleets, army and finance.
So Greeks have to be grateful to these “Great Powers” because they would not have gained their independence without them.
The last time, it is noticed increased hostility between Greece and Turkey for various reasons, like the sea borders, petrol and gas reserves in Greece. These resources should have been exploited much earlier, so that Greece could have paid gradually his big debt and Greek people had not suffered from austerity and other derived consequences.
Tomorrow, we complete 198 years, since the declaration of The Greek-Ottoman war. Greeks, Philhellenes and The Greek diaspora march and celebrate this national feast.
These are some thoughts from the present century, concerning The Greek War of Independence.
1 Kg Chinese Rice “Nihaki”
1 chicken cube “Knorr”
3 sliced big garlics
3 Big Spoons Virgin Olive Oil
1 small spoon salt
3 big spoons of compressed tomatoes “Kyknos”
3 stirred chicken eggs
10 sliced portions of bacon
10 sliced Mushrooms
1 little bottle of Red “Tobasco”
- We put 6 litres of water in a big stewpot.
- We put all the ingredients except from the “Tobasco” in the stewpot and keep boiling them until we taste that the soup is cooked.
- We serve in big and deep plates and we pour as many drops of Tobasco we like (more drops, more spicy food) and pepper. The estimate is that this main menu is for four people-ideal for countries, when the climate is cold- ideal for a “light” menu- ideal for recommended price of 9-11 Euros, just for the main menu- ideal for old and mature people with teeth problems-but also for hangovers and spicy soup lovers.
Master Chef “God Dionysos”
Hi Cretan people, Hellenic people, European people, Asian people, Oceanian people, African people, American people,
This is the driver with the nickname “Eurasian Tiger”. I challenge the driver with the nickname: “Jigger” to a charity and friendly driving race in the streets, roads, and highways of Heraklion city.
No 1. We pick one of our private cars,
No 2. We pick fuel of our choice.
No 3. The streets, roads and highways that we will cross, will be liberated for any use by Cretan people and residents of Heraklion city, instead of liberation by Armed Forces. The local police will screen all foreign residents, that will qualify for up to three years stay.. The local people who will watch us cross their homes, businesses and properties are requested to deposit any amount they can afford at the bank account of The Archdiocese of Crete “God’s Delight” or The Box-office of the same divine authority with the nickname “Archangels”. The revenues will be shared for the following purposes:
a)Finance of food and drinks to poor “MegaloKastrites” people, distributed by The Spiritual Centers of the local churches.
b)Supermarket coupons of 30 Euros to low income local families, every week for products of basic needs.
c)Finance of Mass Triple play Internet Services contracts to low income families with at least one member that holds a Basic Computer Driving License. The Mass Contracts will be designated to any of The Internet Services Providers, that will offer them with minimum cost for 12-36 months.
If the local authorities do not accept or do not participate, we also have the right to abandon Crete island and make a similar double race at our wives homecities. One in Stockholm and one in London.
Order by Their Majesties British and Swedish Queen Mothers.
To be continued….
P.S. A Small Revelation before the Second Presence happens:
The small name of The Swedish-Hellenic-American- Tiger with the nickname “Jigger” is John.
The small name of The “Eurasian Tiger” is Michael from E-BCR.
No more questions or comments are allowed for us-special request-enquiry to our British, Hellenic and Swedish Primeministers.
Similar events-challenges are proposed, escalated to be organized all over world capital cities.
Dear Italian Goddess and woman of The Big “MK”,
All fined businessmen and Godfathers request to watch The Big “MK” ‘s in-house behavior and make him a handjob every 4 days so that he surrenders to good house food, drinks sex and to you.
You can find very interesting voice and sound recordings from
1.1. 1-3 kg Fresh or Frozen Octopus
1.2. 100 ml Olive Oil
1.3. 200 gr vinegar
1.4. 200 gr Origano
1.5. 300 gr Lemon Juice
1.6. 5 Roasted Toast Pieces of Wheat Bread
1.7. “Country Salad” with Tiny Tomatoes, virgin olive oil, feta,
30 medium-large olives that have been put in vinegar for maturity and better taste.
1.8. Greek Tzatziki made by a mix of cow-goat yogurt, wine vinegar, tiny slices of cucumber and virgin olive oil.
1.9. 3 Blonde or 3 Black Trappist Beers.
2. Preparation and Cooking
Fresh Octopus: Hit it on a Hard surface for a minimum 2000 times, then bring it in the house, put it in a large plate, cover the octopus
with origan and vinegar, let it there for a minimum 2 Hours, then put it in a pan for frying, then put the pan on fire or on “kamineto”, light the fire and start frying it. Keep frying it until it becomes “tanned”.
When it becomes “tanned” put it in a plate, then pour the lemon juice on, below, right, left, center. Serve it, with the tzatziki and The Three Beers.
3. We eat them and drink them.
4. We offer a Free Bowl of Chilled Chocolate Creme.
“Hot Asian Mix”
- 900-1000gr ground pork meat
- 3 chicken eggs
- 3 spoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 Middle size onion
- 3 Lemons
- 3 small spoons of wine vinegar
- 1 Big spoon of Red Chilli
- 9 Drops of Hot Tobasco
- 1 Big Spoon of Cinnamon
- 1 chicken stock cube
- We take a deep plate.
- We put the ground pork meat in the plate
- We cut the onion in many small pieces and put it in the plate.
- We take the juice from the lemons and put it in the plate
- We put the wine vinegar in the plate
- We put the Chilli in the plate
- We put the hot tobasco in the plate
- We put the cinnamon in the plate
- We put adequate water in a coffee pot and drop the chicken stock cube in it, we boil it and drop it in the plate.
- We put the olive oil in the plate.
- We stir all the above very well until it becomes a solid mix
3. We put the mix in a middle size frying pan, we fry it for a minimum of 8 minutes, stir it with a big wooden spoon from time to time during the fry, we test the cooking result by eating a small portion. If it is approved by ourselves, we put it in a big plate, we service it, we sit at the table and eat it.
4. The person who did almost nothing or the less job, cleans everything and puts the clean kitchenware and cookware at their positions for the next recipe and eating.
5. We make a glass of cold or a cup of hot coffee , we take a chilled bottled water or a soft drink, take them upstairs and drink it there for peace of mind. We make a break for 30 minutes to drink and smoke some cigarettes of our choice by leaving a small window opening for letting the smoke to go inside-out and then we continue doing whatever we like and we go wherever we like or take a noon-afternoon-evening nap for 90-120 minutes inside.
©®™ E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis MCIM, FCMI, CMktr,
Electronic, Business, Consulting, Research Services,
Online Shopping, Investment Management,
Prince Michael Zhou: Maxims and Quotes I
- No more new cars, repair and use the used ones.
- Darlings, I don’t pay for sex anymore. If you like me and I like you and you are not someone else’s girlfriend-Come to me.
- My dear Naval and Commercial Mariners, We have made a lot of hard work and made a lot of money for more than 21 years. It’s time to leave commercial ships’ and warships’ job, do any kind of land jobs or business, protect our wives and children, support our wives and children-live and enjoy our lives, families and properties.
©®™ E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis, 2019-2039
Electronic, Business, Consulting, Research,
Online Shopping, Investment Management
©®™E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis,
I read and I am also informed every day about The News and other information through various resources. I would like to share the concern about the danger, that reporters and journalists face when they report, write, announce, broadcast and transmit news and other crucial information. There is past evidence of deaths of reporters and journalists during the call and execution of duty. This proves the great danger that specific categories of reporters and journalists face like war correspondents, military forces correspondents, crime correspondents etc. They must qualify for “Heavy and Unhealthy” stamps and receive higher pensions due to the aforementioned fact. I would like to congratulate some regional websites of Crete island that offer current information on a less than three hours basis. This is based on my personal and other experience during my hard, adventurous and suffering stay in Crete. “The Main Sample” of these are:
“Nea Kriti” https://www.neakriti.gr
“Creta Live” https://www.cretalive.gr
“Prisma News” https://www.prismanews.gr
“There will always be news, since there is life, but sometimes it is hard to check their validity” Michael Kassotakis
©®™E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis, 2004 – 2124, – Terms.Tell, Transmit, Broadcast it like it is. Just refer – Michael Kassotakis, 2004-2124- as the resource.
What did you say you want? This?
You can buy it or get it, if:
it does not belong to you,
or it is for sale,
or it is inherited to you,
or donated to you,
or given to you after agreed exchange,
or permitted to be given to you after the analogous work or task,
or it is not the only one the owner has,
or it is given to you after marriage
or you pay the agreed price to the owner
If you get it by war or death or robbery, we have the lawful right to do the same at our own discretion, as we were on legal defense.
©®™Michael Kassotakis, 1991-2111
You can find The book “Grand Maxims and Great Quotes” by Michael Kassotakis, in the Internet e.g. Amazon.