Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
You can find very interesting voice and sound recordings from
1.1. 1-3 kg Fresh or Frozen Octopus
1.2. 100 ml Olive Oil
1.3. 200 gr vinegar
1.4. 200 gr Origano
1.5. 300 gr Lemon Juice
1.6. 5 Roasted Toast Pieces of Wheat Bread
1.7. “Country Salad” with Tiny Tomatoes, virgin olive oil, feta,
30 medium-large olives that have been put in vinegar for maturity and better taste.
1.8. Greek Tzatziki made by a mix of cow-goat yogurt, wine vinegar, tiny slices of cucumber and virgin olive oil.
1.9. 3 Blonde or 3 Black Trappist Beers.
2. Preparation and Cooking
Fresh Octopus: Hit it on a Hard surface for a minimum 2000 times, then bring it in the house, put it in a large plate, cover the octopus
with origan and vinegar, let it there for a minimum 2 Hours, then put it in a pan for frying, then put the pan on fire or on “kamineto”, light the fire and start frying it. Keep frying it until it becomes “tanned”.
When it becomes “tanned” put it in a plate, then pour the lemon juice on, below, right, left, center. Serve it, with the tzatziki and The Three Beers.
3. We eat them and drink them.
4. We offer a Free Bowl of Chilled Chocolate Creme.
Prince Michael Zhou: Maxims and Quotes I
- No more new cars, repair and use the used ones.
- Darlings, I don’t pay for sex anymore. If you like me and I like you and you are not someone else’s girlfriend-Come to me.
- My dear Naval and Commercial Mariners, We have made a lot of hard work and made a lot of money for more than 21 years. It’s time to leave commercial ships’ and warships’ job, do any kind of land jobs or business, protect our wives and children, support our wives and children-live and enjoy our lives, families and properties.
©®™ E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis, 2019-2039
Electronic, Business, Consulting, Research,
Online Shopping, Investment Management
Michael Kassotakis MCIM, FCMI, CMktr
A great issue that needs immediate consideration and action from all republics and kingdoms all over the world, is the legalization, Quality Control of soft narcotics and their designated use.
Private research that I have reviewed, indicates that legalization of soft narcotics like marijuana and cannabis will reduce significantly violence and crimes. Their use can be done after strict quality control because the most health problems and deaths are caused by narcotics mixed with chemicals and other damaging substances.
A tested designated use of soft narcotics is licensed cafes and bars but with proper inverter air-conditions for the recycling of the smokes.
Hard narcotics are extremely difficult to be legalized because they are extremely addictive and cause significant health problems that lead to one direction that is slow and painful death. Another point is that their legalization would raise significant protests by many related organisations and societies.
This conclusion is derived not only by private research but also from the street experience, I have gained through my social and professional life. Relevant actions to be examined by relevant authorities…..
- Allium sativum. It is used against bad blood pressure and blood traffic.
- Aloe Vera. It is used against minor burns and woods.
- Gingko Biloba. It is used against loss of memory and concentration.
- Hypericum perforatum. Tincture against depression and menopause.
- Melissa officinalis. It is used against anxiety, sleeplessness
- Menta x piperita. It is used against indigestion, headaches.
- Panax Ginseng. It is used against old age, stress, infections.
- Tanacetum parthenium. Tincture against headaches, sick headaches.
- Thymus vulgaris. Liquid against coughs, colds, chest infections, mycosis