One of the most prestigious beauty contests is The Miss World one.
In this year, participants from more than 90 countries contested. Obviously, it is vey hard to judge all these beauties. It is sure that there will be disappointments and complaints about the results and the contest. However, the experience and joy of the participation is great, since the participants are The No 1 in their countries according to this competition and they have already achieved a significant distinction in their career.
I have made efficient reviews and audits through private resources. The conclusions and decisions are:
TOP 30 Favorites – Top Model Professionals
Note: Order is random
Karolina Kopincova : Czech Rebublic
Amar Pacheco: Ecuador
April Benayoum: France
Manasa Varanasi: India
Carla Yules: Indonesia
Tara Hong: South Korea
Sheynnis Palacios: Nicaragua
Karolina Bielawska: Poland
Alejandra Conde: Venezouela
Sade Greenwood: Sri Lanka
Caroline Teixiera: Brazil
Svetlana Mamaeva: Canada
Claudia Todd: Scotland
Celine Van Ouytsel: Belgium
Tamara Dal Maso: Costa Rica
Nicole Alvarez: El Salvador
Janice Sampere: Gibraltar
Claudia Motta: Italy
Lizzy Dobbe: Netherlands
Leona Novoberdaliou: Slovakia
Maja Colic: Slovenia
Amani Layouni: Tunisia
Oleksandra Yaremcuk: Ukraine
Olivia Harris: Wales
Valentina Camejo: Uruguay
Amela Agastra: Albania
Caroline Drpic: Chile
Sharon Obara: Kenya
Jiang Siqi: China
Mirna Bzdigian: Armenia
Shree Saini: USA
Mirna Bzdigian: Armenia
Ana Segundo: Spain
Amine Storrod: Norway
Annerie Mare: Namibia
*All the rest participants will be chosen by the Top 30 and The Substitutes Professionals as their small teams members if they accept according to their free will.
Michael Kassotakis MCIM, CMktr, FCMI
A retired male model since more than 25 years ago.
I. Total National Mobile Services
- Voice: to all national networks………………….> 300 min
- SMS to SMS:…………………………………………..”…….> 100
- MMS to MMS, a) to Web, b) to MMS…”…….> 50
- a)Web to SMS, b) SMS to Web:…………..”…….> 50
- Internet:…………………………………………………”……..> 1GB
- Cost: No more than 30 euros or other converted currencies per month
II. Total International Mobile Services to > 30 destinations
- 1)-4): The same as I.
- 5): More than 3GB
- 6): Cost: No more 45 euros or other currencies per month
III. Total Multinational Mobile Services to > 90 destinations
- 1)-4): The same as I.
- 5) : More than 6 GB
- 6) : Cost: No more than 150 euros or other converted currencies.
Dedicated to all mobile clients, Telecommunications Companies, and ITU.
Continue without modifications of services or just modify the numbers.
Michael Kassotakis MCIM, FCMI, CMktr
CIM: M.N.: 04966031, CMI: M.N.: P04374673
The following additional solutions for combined public and private sector problems are dedicated to politicians, economists and citizens all over the world:
Expensive energy is a major cost for both consumers and businesses. Reduce old methods of energy production and increase Renewable Sources of Energy for cheaper energy, improved business and personal income and more sustainable climate.
2.Low and reduced tax data accuracy
The increase of relevant audits, crosschecking and accuracy of personal and business tax data in utility and other bills can provide significant tax deduction and increased income for public sector, businesses and consumers.
3. Debts of The Public Sector and Debts to the Public Sector
Citizens and business debts to the public sector must be counterbalanced automatically and electronically with debts of the public sector to the citizens and businesses for reduced bureaucracy, increased public income and increased financial legality.
©™MichaelKassotakis, 2005 – 2125 –
e-bcr blogs, https://www.e-bcr.com/blogs
Climate change towards a greener and more sustainable development is an emergency, as enviromental polution affects negatively all stages of life, food chain and water. Michael Kassotakis
Legal versus Illegal businesses
Legal businesses can achieve longterm profits, while Illegal businesses, many times, have short term profits, losses, face law problems, fines and short business life. Michael Kassotakis
High Cliniques and Hospital Occupation
When cliniques and hospitals are highly occupied, the release of patients with minor health problems increases public and private health effectiveness. Michael Kassotakis
High legal expenses prevent justice from a lot of people. Michael Kassotakis
There are many mental health patients who have caused minor harm and they must not be restricted, as well as they must be released with light medication or without enforced medication, according to their free will.
Excluded public authorities from Public Ombudsmen Reports, might mean hidden negative revelations and fear of peoples opinions as well as violation of the rule that justice is equal to all. Michael Kassotakis
Reports of Public Ombudsmen
Reports of Public Ombudsmen offer a wealth of information for improved public policies and the cleaning of public sector. Michael Kassotakis
False medical diagnosis
There are false diagnosed mental health problems that are better identified as psychological problems, so these cases should be treated by psychologists and not psychiatrists. Public Helath Auditor “Ippokratis”
©®™MichaelKassotakis, 2005 – 2125, e-bcr, https://www.e-bcr.com.
According to the World Health Organization the following are basic protection measures against the coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing at least 1 meter between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. This is because you can breathe the droplets including the virus.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. This means cover your mouth and nose with your bent, elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the used tissue immediately. Clean any surface that might have the virus and use gloves in human interactions and transactions.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early in order to prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your national health care provider.
- If you have recently visited (past 14 Days) areas where covid-19 is spreading, stay at home. If you begin to feel unwell even with mild symptoms such as headache and slightly runny noise stay at home, until you recover.
- If you are affected by covid-19 inform your national healthcare provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers in order to direct you to the right health facility and prevent possible spread of virus.
- To avoid spread rumors, always check the source of information.
- Avoid crowded places or places where you might interact with people who are sick and places where the virus is present or is spreading.
For the latest health advice about covid-19 and other health issues visit www.who.int/COVID-19 and your national health organization websites.
In addition to W.H.O. guidelines, it is significant to find the cure for coronavirus. It is because this pandemic movement is estimated to spread more the following weeks. Thousands of patients and dead people will be added to the consequences of this pandemic movement. This is a global threat for humanity and it is proposed to fund with great generosity the foundation of a vaccine and the cure against coronavirus. Healthcare organizations and relevant medical staff have to be mobilized all over the world for this purpose.
I don’t want to be confirmed but coronavirus might be worse than a world war. The same applies for other deadly diseases like HIV, cancer and so on.
So the discovery of a vaccine or cure for coronavirus as soon as possible is the only solution in order to stop the consequences and return back to normal life.
Holly fathers like Saint Paisios the Agioritis, Saint Kosmas the Etolos other saints and monks have made predictions about the future.
Here are some important points from the prophecies:
There will be hard time for Greece so that many people will feel hungry.
Greece will take many loans, that will be difficult to pay.
High taxes will be imposed to people and businesses that they cannot pay.
The time of a short war between Greece and Turkey will have approached, when you hear in the media, that Greece will expand the sea borders from 6 miles to the 12 miles.
People will be filed and all their personal information will be identified through unique numbers.
People in Greece will be very disappointed by politicians and they will run after them.
Turkey will become “pieces”. Many of them will die, many of them will go to the depth of Turkey and many of them will be christened.
Constantinople will be given to Greece after the Russian-Turkish war by The Great Powers and the acceptance of Russia. The former Greek King of Greece will interfere for this issue.
Greece will remain neutral to the Russian-Turkish war and other wars.
There will be a time of political instability. A King who will come up from the people will reign Greece.
All those who will survive from the wars, will eat with “silver” spoons.
The paricipation of The Great Powers and other countries in regional wars will be The third world war.
Many people might be critical to these predictions, however many predictions that concerned the past of Greece have come true and only time will prove if they are right or wrong.
Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
- Dora Bakoyianni “The Cook” or “GoalKeeper No1”
- Vasilis Kikilias “The Giant” or ” Defender No 2″
- Vasilis Oikonomou “The Shepherd” or “Defender No 3”
- Nikos Michaloliakos “The Nationalist” or “Defender No 4”
- Eleni Kountoura “The Beautiful Helen” or “Midfielder No 5”
- Stavros Arnaoutakis “The Regional King” or “Midfielder No 6”
- Fofi Genimata “The Change Movement” or “Midfielder No 7”
- Manolis Kefalogiannis”The European Cretan” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 8”
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis “The Ethnarch” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 9”
- Alexis Tsipras “The Robin Hood” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 10”
- Giannis Kourakis “The Devotee” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 11”
- Olga Kefalogianni “The Lawmaker” or “GoalKeeper No 12”
- Liana Kanelli “The Intellectual” or “Goalkeeper No 13”
- Ilias Kasidiaris “The Bad Boy” or “Defender No 14”
- Giorgos Koumoutsakos “The Land Protector” or “Defender No 15”
- Georgia Martinou “The IT Master” or “Defender-Midfielder No 16”
- Miltiadis Varvitsiotis “The International” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 17”
- Lefteris Avgenakis “The Godfather” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 18”
- Kostas Karamanlis “The European Macedonian” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 19”
- Theano Fotiou “The Old Lady” or “Midfielder No 20”
- Eva Kaili “The Queen of North” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 20”
“Coach” Prokopis Pavlopoulos
We selected randomly 11 politicians and the other 11 politicians were selected after countless hours of Media and Internet watch and research.
It is a quick and random tribute to greek politicians that serve effectively The Greek people.
- Why your country’s, region’s, municipality’s budget is not positive for 10 years?
- Why too many people are sick, hungry, unsafe and you spend public money for other reasons?
- Why educated and experienced staff is not paid according to the value they deserve or are unemployed, resulting in great brain drain, insufficient provision of services and poor quality of products?
- Why you put high taxes since mean income of citizens is low and business profits are not high?
- Why do you sell public properties in fake or low value?
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Domestic Movies and other Films can go multinational.
The subtitles will be translated according to the foreign customers demand.
Grant Radio and TV Stations licenses to broadcast all over our nation, if the ratio: Radio and TV Stations per thousands residents is not too high.
Expand The Radio and TV frequencies, so you can host more Radio and TV Stations.
Radio and TV Stations to broadcast all over The World through Internet.
The Hellenic war of Independence against The Ottoman Empire was ignited the first days of March and was declared officially and more widely on 25, March, 1821 in some territories of Greece by notable patriots like Paleon Patron Germanos, Papaflessas, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Andreas Miaoulis, Konstantinos Kanaris and others.
However, the Greek Revolution was prepared some years ago in 1814 by a secret organisation named “Filiki Eteria”. It is admirable how the Greeks started the Revolution even if they had to start fighting against significantly more powerful joint armed forces like The Ottoman Empire and Egypt.
It is notable that The Ottoman Empire occupied Greece for about 400 hundred years before the start of The Revolution. The Hellenic war of independence took place from 1821 until 1830.
In the beginning of the war, Greeks were fighting alone but later “Three Great Powers” named United Kingdom, France and Russia supported significantly Greece with their fleets, army and finance.
So Greeks have to be grateful to these “Great Powers” because they would not have gained their independence without them.
The last time, it is noticed increased hostility between Greece and Turkey for various reasons, like the sea borders, petrol and gas reserves in Greece. These resources should have been exploited much earlier, so that Greece could have paid gradually his big debt and Greek people had not suffered from austerity and other derived consequences.
Tomorrow, we complete 198 years, since the declaration of The Greek-Ottoman war. Greeks, Philhellenes and The Greek diaspora march and celebrate this national feast.
These are some thoughts from the present century, concerning The Greek War of Independence.
Dear British people,
We have gained great wealth through hard work and minor inclined behavior the last 30 years.
We share 90% of our wealth for the following expenses of our families and 900000 poor British families with income less than 9000 pounds for the period 2019-2021 (every month):
- 300 pounds for food and drinks,
- 300 pounds for bills
- 300 pounds for the support of basic and high education of children aged between 5-21 years old.
Applications, approvals and deposits of money to the bank accounts of children’s trustees, through a sponsored website link of The British Labor and Social Policy Ministry.
- Proof of yearly family income,
2)Proof of children’s – youngsters’ age,
3)The receipts of every month’s family expenses to be filed and deposited to The “11 Godfathers” Foundation-Finance Committee in order to renew the monthly family finance .
We keep only 10% of our wealth for our retirement.
The President of The “11 Godfathers” Trustees,