- HM Queen Elizabeth is the oldest Monarch who reigns in the world.
- HRH Prince Philip has served as Prince of United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries with great devotion to HM Queen Elizabeth and his people. British Royals patron and support a great number of Charities and Organisations. HRH Prince Philip deserves to be crowned King of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries for the rest of his life as he has passed successfully numerous “tests” that were put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- All British Royals are hard working and deserve the sponsorship they receive from The Public of United Kingdom.
- HRH Princess Diana will be remembered forever in United Kingdom and globally as the most loving Princess and The Princess that will leave a legacy through her two sons HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry.
- HRH Prince Charles is the First who will succeed HM Queen Elizabeth in the reign of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries. He has also passed numerous “tests” put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- HRH The Duchess of Cornwall will become Queen when HRH Prince Charles becomes a King. This means she has a great responsibility to get as many experience as it is possible from the lives and work of HM Queen Elizabeth, HRH Prince Charles and HRH Prince Charles.
- HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry will get the highest ranks in The British and Commonwealth Countries Armed Forces, during the reign of HRH King Charles.
- The British Royals have to focus on a great number of internal countries affairs to deal and solve the next years and enjoy the benefits of the hard work of the previous decades.
- HRH Prince Michael, HRH Princess Michael, The Honourable Lord Frederick and Lady Gabriella have gained great experience during their lives and work. United Kingdom will benefit greatly by the employment of their services so it will be fair enough to be valuable for The Duties of The British Monarchy.
- The British Royals have a great wealth of resources to exploit and invest for the improvement of United Kingdom.
- The greatest benefit for The British Royals during the next decades is to maintain peace, prosperity and enjoy all goods of life….
Countless hours of work have passed during the last 9 months for various reasons and the public good without taking any financial reward. I didn’t have the time to take care myself (e.g. leave neck and body aches and lose weight) and the house I am living. So, we close, I will spent the next 99 days for a combination of personal care, house repairs, house improvement and holidays in my home, Heraklion, Crete, Greece. Then we will see what happens.
Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
The Holy week ends on Great Saturday with The resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Christians all over the world celebrate the win of life against death and the spread of the joyful message that The Son of God resurrected.
Pilgrims are gathered in and around the churches in order to listen and watch the relevant Mass Service. This day also signifies the punishment of The Betrayer Judas, who betrayed Jesus Christ.
The pilgrims prepare an effigy of Judas that is burnt on Great Saturday in order to signify the punishment of betrayers.
A brief description from The New Testament states what happened for the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
“The burial of Jesus Christ watched from a distance, Mary Magdalini, Maria of Klopa and Salomi. These women knew where Jesus was buried, so they went to the market in order to buy perfumes. However, they waited The Great Saturday to pass since this day no tasks were allowed. So early on Sunday morning they ran towards the tomb in order to put the perfumes on the body of Jesus.
As they were approaching they spoke to each other: <Who will remove the heavy stone from the gate of the monument?>
Nevertheless, they witnessed that the heavy stone was missing from the entrance. Their surprise became great fear, when they entered the tomb. Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they saw an angel to sit on the right of the tomb. His face was shining like the sun and his clothes were white like the snow.
The angel calmed them down by saying: <Why are you seeking the alive among the dead? He is not here, but he resurrected. Here is the place he was put. Go and tell to his students, that he will wait for them in Galilea.>
But what had happened?
Jesus Christ had been resurrected between midnight of Saturday towards early Sunday morning. Then an angel from the sky came down and moved the stone from the tomb entrance. He did it for the women who had to see the tomb empty.
It is said that an earthquake happened during the resurrection and the guards fell down with their face towards the ground from their fear. When, the guards recovered, they ran towards the Head Priests and described the happenings. They could not believe it, so the priests gave money to the guards in order not to tell to anyone that Jesus resurrected.
In the meantime, the women ran to the students of Jesus to announce the good news. However, they saw the resurrected Jesus in front of them. They approached him with joy and fear and Kneeled.
He gave them courage by saying: <Do not be afraid. Go to my students and tell them to wait for me in Galilea. There we will meet.
Indeed, the eleven students went to Galilea. They found him, they worshiped and they listened him saying: <Go to every nation, to teach the gospel. You will baptize them in the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit>……
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Dear British people,
We have gained great wealth through hard work and minor inclined behavior the last 30 years.
We share 90% of our wealth for the following expenses of our families and 900000 poor British families with income less than 9000 pounds for the period 2019-2021 (every month):
- 300 pounds for food and drinks,
- 300 pounds for bills
- 300 pounds for the support of basic and high education of children aged between 5-21 years old.
Applications, approvals and deposits of money to the bank accounts of children’s trustees, through a sponsored website link of The British Labor and Social Policy Ministry.
- Proof of yearly family income,
2)Proof of children’s – youngsters’ age,
3)The receipts of every month’s family expenses to be filed and deposited to The “11 Godfathers” Foundation-Finance Committee in order to renew the monthly family finance .
We keep only 10% of our wealth for our retirement.
The President of The “11 Godfathers” Trustees,