1982 – 06/02/2022, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Greek Recipes: Cretan Dakos
- 3 Big Barley Rusks
- 3 Big Spoons of virgin olive oil: 1 spoon for each rusk
- 9 gr of sea salt: 3 gr salt for each rusk
- 300 gr trimmed tomatoes (100 gr for each rusk) or 30 gr compressed tomatoes (10 gr for each rusk)
- 30 gr oregano (10 gr for each rusk)
- 300 gr yogurt and / or Feta minimum (100 gr for each rusk).
II. Implementation and Guidelines
Firstly, we take the rusks, then we pour the virgin olive oil on each rusk and then we put the sea salt. Finally, we pour the trimmed or compressed tomatoes and spread the oregano.
We “escort” and put yogurt and / or feta on our plate. So, we are ready to serve, eat and drink.
This is an all around the day and night snack-plate and the cost of this high quality snack-plate must be no less than 9 euros for precious and profitable reasons.
This snack – plate is highly nutritious, healthy, with antioxidants, proteins and vitamins. I have prepared and enjoyed it many thousand times and I estimate that it will satisfy efficiently the hunger of many people-customers-clients and tourists. Last but not least one-two-three treated shots of raki or rakomelo and you might feel more satisfied.
Michael Kassotakis MCIM, FCMI, CMktr
The following additional solutions for combined public and private sector problems are dedicated to politicians, economists and citizens all over the world:
Expensive energy is a major cost for both consumers and businesses. Reduce old methods of energy production and increase Renewable Sources of Energy for cheaper energy, improved business and personal income and more sustainable climate.
2.Low and reduced tax data accuracy
The increase of relevant audits, crosschecking and accuracy of personal and business tax data in utility and other bills can provide significant tax deduction and increased income for public sector, businesses and consumers.
3. Debts of The Public Sector and Debts to the Public Sector
Citizens and business debts to the public sector must be counterbalanced automatically and electronically with debts of the public sector to the citizens and businesses for reduced bureaucracy, increased public income and increased financial legality.
©™MichaelKassotakis, 2005 – 2125 –
e-bcr blogs, https://www.e-bcr.com/blogs
Climate change towards a greener and more sustainable development is an emergency, as enviromental polution affects negatively all stages of life, food chain and water. Michael Kassotakis
Legal versus Illegal businesses
Legal businesses can achieve longterm profits, while Illegal businesses, many times, have short term profits, losses, face law problems, fines and short business life. Michael Kassotakis
High Cliniques and Hospital Occupation
When cliniques and hospitals are highly occupied, the release of patients with minor health problems increases public and private health effectiveness. Michael Kassotakis
High legal expenses prevent justice from a lot of people. Michael Kassotakis
There are many mental health patients who have caused minor harm and they must not be restricted, as well as they must be released with light medication or without enforced medication, according to their free will.
Excluded public authorities from Public Ombudsmen Reports, might mean hidden negative revelations and fear of peoples opinions as well as violation of the rule that justice is equal to all. Michael Kassotakis
Reports of Public Ombudsmen
Reports of Public Ombudsmen offer a wealth of information for improved public policies and the cleaning of public sector. Michael Kassotakis
False medical diagnosis
There are false diagnosed mental health problems that are better identified as psychological problems, so these cases should be treated by psychologists and not psychiatrists. Public Helath Auditor “Ippokratis”
©®™MichaelKassotakis, 2005 – 2125, e-bcr, https://www.e-bcr.com.
The world mourns officially and unofficially for the death of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. His service to the British Monarchy, Commonwealth and the world is priceless. HRH Prince Philip was also an exemplary professional, husband and leader…His life, example and service consist a legacy to the British Monarchy, UK, The Commonwealth and they shape a great part of the world history. Sincere condolences to the British Royal Family.
Holly fathers like Saint Paisios the Agioritis, Saint Kosmas the Etolos other saints and monks have made predictions about the future.
Here are some important points from the prophecies:
There will be hard time for Greece so that many people will feel hungry.
Greece will take many loans, that will be difficult to pay.
High taxes will be imposed to people and businesses that they cannot pay.
The time of a short war between Greece and Turkey will have approached, when you hear in the media, that Greece will expand the sea borders from 6 miles to the 12 miles.
People will be filed and all their personal information will be identified through unique numbers.
People in Greece will be very disappointed by politicians and they will run after them.
Turkey will become “pieces”. Many of them will die, many of them will go to the depth of Turkey and many of them will be christened.
Constantinople will be given to Greece after the Russian-Turkish war by The Great Powers and the acceptance of Russia. The former Greek King of Greece will interfere for this issue.
Greece will remain neutral to the Russian-Turkish war and other wars.
There will be a time of political instability. A King who will come up from the people will reign Greece.
All those who will survive from the wars, will eat with “silver” spoons.
The paricipation of The Great Powers and other countries in regional wars will be The third world war.
Many people might be critical to these predictions, however many predictions that concerned the past of Greece have come true and only time will prove if they are right or wrong.
- HM Queen Elizabeth is the oldest Monarch who reigns in the world.
- HRH Prince Philip has served as Prince of United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries with great devotion to HM Queen Elizabeth and his people. British Royals patron and support a great number of Charities and Organisations. HRH Prince Philip deserves to be crowned King of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries for the rest of his life as he has passed successfully numerous “tests” that were put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- All British Royals are hard working and deserve the sponsorship they receive from The Public of United Kingdom.
- HRH Princess Diana will be remembered forever in United Kingdom and globally as the most loving Princess and The Princess that will leave a legacy through her two sons HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry.
- HRH Prince Charles is the First who will succeed HM Queen Elizabeth in the reign of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries. He has also passed numerous “tests” put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- HRH The Duchess of Cornwall will become Queen when HRH Prince Charles becomes a King. This means she has a great responsibility to get as many experience as it is possible from the lives and work of HM Queen Elizabeth, HRH Prince Charles and HRH Prince Charles.
- HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry will get the highest ranks in The British and Commonwealth Countries Armed Forces, during the reign of HRH King Charles.
- The British Royals have to focus on a great number of internal countries affairs to deal and solve the next years and enjoy the benefits of the hard work of the previous decades.
- HRH Prince Michael, HRH Princess Michael, The Honourable Lord Frederick and Lady Gabriella have gained great experience during their lives and work. United Kingdom will benefit greatly by the employment of their services so it will be fair enough to be valuable for The Duties of The British Monarchy.
- The British Royals have a great wealth of resources to exploit and invest for the improvement of United Kingdom.
- The greatest benefit for The British Royals during the next decades is to maintain peace, prosperity and enjoy all goods of life….
Countless hours of work have passed during the last 9 months for various reasons and the public good without taking any financial reward. I didn’t have the time to take care myself (e.g. leave neck and body aches and lose weight) and the house I am living. So, we close, I will spent the next 99 days for a combination of personal care, house repairs, house improvement and holidays in my home, Heraklion, Crete, Greece. Then we will see what happens.
Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
The Holy week ends on Great Saturday with The resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Christians all over the world celebrate the win of life against death and the spread of the joyful message that The Son of God resurrected.
Pilgrims are gathered in and around the churches in order to listen and watch the relevant Mass Service. This day also signifies the punishment of The Betrayer Judas, who betrayed Jesus Christ.
The pilgrims prepare an effigy of Judas that is burnt on Great Saturday in order to signify the punishment of betrayers.
A brief description from The New Testament states what happened for the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
“The burial of Jesus Christ watched from a distance, Mary Magdalini, Maria of Klopa and Salomi. These women knew where Jesus was buried, so they went to the market in order to buy perfumes. However, they waited The Great Saturday to pass since this day no tasks were allowed. So early on Sunday morning they ran towards the tomb in order to put the perfumes on the body of Jesus.
As they were approaching they spoke to each other: <Who will remove the heavy stone from the gate of the monument?>
Nevertheless, they witnessed that the heavy stone was missing from the entrance. Their surprise became great fear, when they entered the tomb. Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they saw an angel to sit on the right of the tomb. His face was shining like the sun and his clothes were white like the snow.
The angel calmed them down by saying: <Why are you seeking the alive among the dead? He is not here, but he resurrected. Here is the place he was put. Go and tell to his students, that he will wait for them in Galilea.>
But what had happened?
Jesus Christ had been resurrected between midnight of Saturday towards early Sunday morning. Then an angel from the sky came down and moved the stone from the tomb entrance. He did it for the women who had to see the tomb empty.
It is said that an earthquake happened during the resurrection and the guards fell down with their face towards the ground from their fear. When, the guards recovered, they ran towards the Head Priests and described the happenings. They could not believe it, so the priests gave money to the guards in order not to tell to anyone that Jesus resurrected.
In the meantime, the women ran to the students of Jesus to announce the good news. However, they saw the resurrected Jesus in front of them. They approached him with joy and fear and Kneeled.
He gave them courage by saying: <Do not be afraid. Go to my students and tell them to wait for me in Galilea. There we will meet.
Indeed, the eleven students went to Galilea. They found him, they worshiped and they listened him saying: <Go to every nation, to teach the gospel. You will baptize them in the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit>……
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Dear British people,
We have gained great wealth through hard work and minor inclined behavior the last 30 years.
We share 90% of our wealth for the following expenses of our families and 900000 poor British families with income less than 9000 pounds for the period 2019-2021 (every month):
- 300 pounds for food and drinks,
- 300 pounds for bills
- 300 pounds for the support of basic and high education of children aged between 5-21 years old.
Applications, approvals and deposits of money to the bank accounts of children’s trustees, through a sponsored website link of The British Labor and Social Policy Ministry.
- Proof of yearly family income,
2)Proof of children’s – youngsters’ age,
3)The receipts of every month’s family expenses to be filed and deposited to The “11 Godfathers” Foundation-Finance Committee in order to renew the monthly family finance .
We keep only 10% of our wealth for our retirement.
The President of The “11 Godfathers” Trustees,