Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
The first round of the municipal and regional elections together with the European elections in Greece were executed on 26th of May 2019. The second round of the elections was executed on 2nd of June 2019.
I have researched many articles about the greek elections in 2019.
It is profound that none refers the fact that the first “party” is absence. The second party is Nea Dimokratia, the third party is SYRIZA, the Fourth party is Kinima Allagis, the Fifth party is Chrisi Avgi and the sixth Elliniki Lysi.
We don’t know the precise reasons for the win of absence in municipal, regional and European elections in Greece but we estimate that this is due to the great disappointment of The Greek citizens for all political parties and maybe they preferred to go to the beach or stay home. A significant percentage of Greek citizens were away from the voting centers and they could not cover the travel expenses.
The results are (excluding the Greek citizens who were absent):
- Nea Dimokratia 33, 12%. 8 MEPs are elected
- SYRIZA 23,76%. 6 MEPs are elected
- Kinima Allagis 7,72%. 2 MEPs are elected
- KKE 5, 35%. 2 MEPs are elected
- Xrisi Avgi 4, 88%. 2 MEPs are elected.
- Elliniki Lysi 4,18%. 1 MEP is elected
- Rest 21%
Regional Elections Final
Nea Dimokratia won in all regional elections except from the region of Crete that was won by Kinima Allagis
Municipal Elections Final
Nea Dimokratia won the most municipalities including the biggest cities like Athens, Thessaloniki and Heraklion.
- Dora Bakoyianni “The Cook” or “GoalKeeper No1”
- Vasilis Kikilias “The Giant” or ” Defender No 2″
- Vasilis Oikonomou “The Shepherd” or “Defender No 3”
- Nikos Michaloliakos “The Nationalist” or “Defender No 4”
- Eleni Kountoura “The Beautiful Helen” or “Midfielder No 5”
- Stavros Arnaoutakis “The Regional King” or “Midfielder No 6”
- Fofi Genimata “The Change Movement” or “Midfielder No 7”
- Manolis Kefalogiannis”The European Cretan” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 8”
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis “The Ethnarch” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 9”
- Alexis Tsipras “The Robin Hood” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 10”
- Giannis Kourakis “The Devotee” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 11”
- Olga Kefalogianni “The Lawmaker” or “GoalKeeper No 12”
- Liana Kanelli “The Intellectual” or “Goalkeeper No 13”
- Ilias Kasidiaris “The Bad Boy” or “Defender No 14”
- Giorgos Koumoutsakos “The Land Protector” or “Defender No 15”
- Georgia Martinou “The IT Master” or “Defender-Midfielder No 16”
- Miltiadis Varvitsiotis “The International” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 17”
- Lefteris Avgenakis “The Godfather” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 18”
- Kostas Karamanlis “The European Macedonian” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 19”
- Theano Fotiou “The Old Lady” or “Midfielder No 20”
- Eva Kaili “The Queen of North” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 20”
“Coach” Prokopis Pavlopoulos
We selected randomly 11 politicians and the other 11 politicians were selected after countless hours of Media and Internet watch and research.
It is a quick and random tribute to greek politicians that serve effectively The Greek people.
- Why your country’s, region’s, municipality’s budget is not positive for 10 years?
- Why too many people are sick, hungry, unsafe and you spend public money for other reasons?
- Why educated and experienced staff is not paid according to the value they deserve or are unemployed, resulting in great brain drain, insufficient provision of services and poor quality of products?
- Why you put high taxes since mean income of citizens is low and business profits are not high?
- Why do you sell public properties in fake or low value?
My best favourite hobby is “web surfing”. I am a heavy internet user and I have gained great experience in this field for more than 20 years.
One of the revelations is that there is a great volume of websites that deal with sex videos, porn videos, live sex, sex web cams etc.
One of my quotes states that “Sex houses offer social services and reduce inclined behaviour”. The same applies for websites that are associated with sex. So I confess that I am in favour of them and they are a great friend and shelter of sex for lonely and single people who do not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. This can also save you from troubles when you live in a strict society where making love with a woman might end in a forced marriage.
My previous 68 posts were useful for many reasons, including many posts about business, policies etc. I, executors of my posts and all those who have dealt with my website, have done hard work and we deserve to celebrate. So here are The Top 30 Whores-E-BCR Sex Dream Team, as part of the celebration activities:
- Mia Melano
- Chelsey Lunette
- Tanya James
- Megan Jones
- Esperanza Gomez
- Lauren Phoenix
- Alexis Grace
- Daniella Shiffer
- Ashley Long
- Rhiannon Bray
- Nikita Gross
- Carmella Bing
- Angelina Armani
- Lana Rhoades
- Brandi Love
- Nicole Aniston
- Jessa Rhodes
- Alexis Texas
- Adriana Chechik
- Sarah Jay
- August Ames
- Mandy Flores
- Lisa Ann
- Angela White
- Lena Paul
- Aletta Ocean
- Phoenix Marie
- Romi Rain
- Kylie Page
- Eva Notty
Important Note: This is a random sample of “Sex Ladies”.The list positions are random because I don’t have enough data in order to position them.
The Holy week ends on Great Saturday with The resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Christians all over the world celebrate the win of life against death and the spread of the joyful message that The Son of God resurrected.
Pilgrims are gathered in and around the churches in order to listen and watch the relevant Mass Service. This day also signifies the punishment of The Betrayer Judas, who betrayed Jesus Christ.
The pilgrims prepare an effigy of Judas that is burnt on Great Saturday in order to signify the punishment of betrayers.
A brief description from The New Testament states what happened for the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
“The burial of Jesus Christ watched from a distance, Mary Magdalini, Maria of Klopa and Salomi. These women knew where Jesus was buried, so they went to the market in order to buy perfumes. However, they waited The Great Saturday to pass since this day no tasks were allowed. So early on Sunday morning they ran towards the tomb in order to put the perfumes on the body of Jesus.
As they were approaching they spoke to each other: <Who will remove the heavy stone from the gate of the monument?>
Nevertheless, they witnessed that the heavy stone was missing from the entrance. Their surprise became great fear, when they entered the tomb. Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they saw an angel to sit on the right of the tomb. His face was shining like the sun and his clothes were white like the snow.
The angel calmed them down by saying: <Why are you seeking the alive among the dead? He is not here, but he resurrected. Here is the place he was put. Go and tell to his students, that he will wait for them in Galilea.>
But what had happened?
Jesus Christ had been resurrected between midnight of Saturday towards early Sunday morning. Then an angel from the sky came down and moved the stone from the tomb entrance. He did it for the women who had to see the tomb empty.
It is said that an earthquake happened during the resurrection and the guards fell down with their face towards the ground from their fear. When, the guards recovered, they ran towards the Head Priests and described the happenings. They could not believe it, so the priests gave money to the guards in order not to tell to anyone that Jesus resurrected.
In the meantime, the women ran to the students of Jesus to announce the good news. However, they saw the resurrected Jesus in front of them. They approached him with joy and fear and Kneeled.
He gave them courage by saying: <Do not be afraid. Go to my students and tell them to wait for me in Galilea. There we will meet.
Indeed, the eleven students went to Galilea. They found him, they worshiped and they listened him saying: <Go to every nation, to teach the gospel. You will baptize them in the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit>……
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Domestic Movies and other Films can go multinational.
The subtitles will be translated according to the foreign customers demand.
Grant Radio and TV Stations licenses to broadcast all over our nation, if the ratio: Radio and TV Stations per thousands residents is not too high.
Expand The Radio and TV frequencies, so you can host more Radio and TV Stations.
Radio and TV Stations to broadcast all over The World through Internet.
If I were a father, I would reward my children with gifts and pocket money for good grades and completion of tasks for the household.
Their value would be analogous to the family income.
Buy the book:
Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for more useful maxims and quotes.
Wear shoes with rubber sole in slippy places or in places where the weather is wet, in order to avoid the risk of fall or body injury,
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Meal to the employees of our Restaurants and Quick Service Restaurants is a good motive for their better performance and loyalty, when businesses are efficiently profitable.
More useful maxims and quotes at Grand Maxims and Great Quotes
The Hellenic war of Independence against The Ottoman Empire was ignited the first days of March and was declared officially and more widely on 25, March, 1821 in some territories of Greece by notable patriots like Paleon Patron Germanos, Papaflessas, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Andreas Miaoulis, Konstantinos Kanaris and others.
However, the Greek Revolution was prepared some years ago in 1814 by a secret organisation named “Filiki Eteria”. It is admirable how the Greeks started the Revolution even if they had to start fighting against significantly more powerful joint armed forces like The Ottoman Empire and Egypt.
It is notable that The Ottoman Empire occupied Greece for about 400 hundred years before the start of The Revolution. The Hellenic war of independence took place from 1821 until 1830.
In the beginning of the war, Greeks were fighting alone but later “Three Great Powers” named United Kingdom, France and Russia supported significantly Greece with their fleets, army and finance.
So Greeks have to be grateful to these “Great Powers” because they would not have gained their independence without them.
The last time, it is noticed increased hostility between Greece and Turkey for various reasons, like the sea borders, petrol and gas reserves in Greece. These resources should have been exploited much earlier, so that Greece could have paid gradually his big debt and Greek people had not suffered from austerity and other derived consequences.
Tomorrow, we complete 198 years, since the declaration of The Greek-Ottoman war. Greeks, Philhellenes and The Greek diaspora march and celebrate this national feast.
These are some thoughts from the present century, concerning The Greek War of Independence.
1 Kg Chinese Rice “Nihaki”
1 chicken cube “Knorr”
3 sliced big garlics
3 Big Spoons Virgin Olive Oil
1 small spoon salt
3 big spoons of compressed tomatoes “Kyknos”
3 stirred chicken eggs
10 sliced portions of bacon
10 sliced Mushrooms
1 little bottle of Red “Tobasco”
- We put 6 litres of water in a big stewpot.
- We put all the ingredients except from the “Tobasco” in the stewpot and keep boiling them until we taste that the soup is cooked.
- We serve in big and deep plates and we pour as many drops of Tobasco we like (more drops, more spicy food) and pepper. The estimate is that this main menu is for four people-ideal for countries, when the climate is cold- ideal for a “light” menu- ideal for recommended price of 9-11 Euros, just for the main menu- ideal for old and mature people with teeth problems-but also for hangovers and spicy soup lovers.
Master Chef “God Dionysos”
1 piece of bread with hamburger shape
1 slice of Feta Cheese
1 big spoon of olive oil poured inside the bread
1 big spoon of oregano poured inside the bread
1 slice of tomato
3 to 9 sliced olives
We toast the hamburger for 3 to 10 minutes until it is baked well or becomes crispy.
Note: Free Creative Commons License for all Lovers of Greek and Mediterranean food, Master Chef Michael Kassotakis.