The world mourns officially and unofficially for the death of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. His service to the British Monarchy, Commonwealth and the world is priceless. HRH Prince Philip was also an exemplary professional, husband and leader…His life, example and service consist a legacy to the British Monarchy, UK, The Commonwealth and they shape a great part of the world history. Sincere condolences to the British Royal Family.
Today Greece celebrates the 200th anniversary of the revolution against the slavery from Ottomans.
The History of 200 years since the Greek revolution of 1821 teaches us a lot but the essence is one: In national issues, we fail divided and we win united. This becomes even more crucial for nations like Greece that have small population. However, the case of Greeks indicates that the rich quality of them overcomes the disadvantage of the small quantity.
The Greek civilization is the oldest in Europe and unique in the world. It’s the Greek gene, quality, Philhellenes and the allies like United Kingdom, Russia and France that contributed significantly to the Greek revolution and liberation.
Happy and joyful Greek Revolution Anniversary 1821-2021. Let the following years are years of peace and prosperity
According to the World Health Organization the following are basic protection measures against the coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing at least 1 meter between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. This is because you can breathe the droplets including the virus.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. This means cover your mouth and nose with your bent, elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the used tissue immediately. Clean any surface that might have the virus and use gloves in human interactions and transactions.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early in order to prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your national health care provider.
- If you have recently visited (past 14 Days) areas where covid-19 is spreading, stay at home. If you begin to feel unwell even with mild symptoms such as headache and slightly runny noise stay at home, until you recover.
- If you are affected by covid-19 inform your national healthcare provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers in order to direct you to the right health facility and prevent possible spread of virus.
- To avoid spread rumors, always check the source of information.
- Avoid crowded places or places where you might interact with people who are sick and places where the virus is present or is spreading.
For the latest health advice about covid-19 and other health issues visit www.who.int/COVID-19 and your national health organization websites.
In addition to W.H.O. guidelines, it is significant to find the cure for coronavirus. It is because this pandemic movement is estimated to spread more the following weeks. Thousands of patients and dead people will be added to the consequences of this pandemic movement. This is a global threat for humanity and it is proposed to fund with great generosity the foundation of a vaccine and the cure against coronavirus. Healthcare organizations and relevant medical staff have to be mobilized all over the world for this purpose.
I don’t want to be confirmed but coronavirus might be worse than a world war. The same applies for other deadly diseases like HIV, cancer and so on.
So the discovery of a vaccine or cure for coronavirus as soon as possible is the only solution in order to stop the consequences and return back to normal life.
Other official historic names of Nea Alikarnassos are: Halicarnassus, Halikarnassos, Alikarnassos and Bodrum.
Very close to Alikarnassos and in the wider region of Caria there are ancient artifacts and tombs of Mycenaeans (1500BC-1200BC). This is evidence of one of the origins of Nea Alikarnassos citizens. Another proven origin is from a Dorian colony. In ancient Greece, Alikarnassos appears as a member of The Dorian Hexapolis that included Kos, Cnidus, Lindos, kameiros and Ialysos. However, Alikarnassos was expelled from this union, when one of it’s citizens Agasicles did not dedicated his trophy from the Triopian games to Triopian Apollo. Later, in the 5th century, Alikarnassos was under the commands of Artemisia I of Caria. She is famous for her participation as a naval commander in the battle of Salamis.
Between 404 BC to 358 BC, Caria (including Alikarnassos) was part of the Persian Empire and the King was Hecatomnus who established the Hecatomnid Dynasty. He had three sons: Mausolus, Idrieus, Pixodarus and two daughters: Artemisia and Ada. Artemisia married her brother Mausolus and Ada married her brother Idrieus.
Mausolus made Alikarnassos capital of Caria and developed a lot the city with his wife Artemisia II. He died in 353 BC and Artemisia decided to construct a magnificent tomb in memory of her husband, King Mausolus and for herself. This tomb is widely known as Mausoleum, one of the 7 Wonders of The Ancient World.
Idrieus the brother of Artemisia II of Caria succeeded her. In 344 BC, Idrieus died and he was succeeded by his wife and sister Ada. In 340 BC Pixodamus succeeded Ada. He died in 350 BC and he was succeeded by his son in law Orontobates with the approval of King Darius III of Persia. This was the end of The Persian occupation of Nea Alikarnassos.
It is remarkable that King Alexander The Great entered Caria in 334 BC and passed the goverment of the region to Artemisia. She in turn adopted King Alexander in order to ensure the continue of Caria Kingdom. However, the Persians who lost the war destructed many constructions of Alikarnassos and the wider area of Caria. Alikarnassos never recovered form the destruction.
The current town of Nea Aliarnassos started to be built mainly to the east, southeast of the center of Heraklion city after the end of Greek-Turkish war and the Minor Asia Catastrophe in 1922 by The Greek goverment and the refugees.
In present time, Nea Alikarnassos is a well constructed suburb of Heraklion city in Crete, Greece. A unique characteristic of this place is that it hosts the Heraklion International Airport, The Industrial area of Heraklion and it is located very close to Heraklion port and the center of Heraklion city. The majority of it’s constructions are built on rocky ground, making it also a safer place from earthquakes. Other unique characteristics are that the majority of Nea Alikarnassos residents are descendants of a World Wonder (Mausoleum), Minor Asia and Ancient Greece ( Mycenaens, Dorians, Carians, Macedonians). Finally, the residents of Nea Alikarnassos were mixed through marriages with many Cretans from various places of Crete after the establishment of the town in 1922. So, multiculture and convergence of civilizations is another unigue characteristic of Nea Alikarnassos residents.
Speed up medical appointments, exams and results in order to cure faster and save more patients’ lives.
The first round of the municipal and regional elections together with the European elections in Greece were executed on 26th of May 2019. The second round of the elections was executed on 2nd of June 2019.
I have researched many articles about the greek elections in 2019.
It is profound that none refers the fact that the first “party” is absence. The second party is Nea Dimokratia, the third party is SYRIZA, the Fourth party is Kinima Allagis, the Fifth party is Chrisi Avgi and the sixth Elliniki Lysi.
We don’t know the precise reasons for the win of absence in municipal, regional and European elections in Greece but we estimate that this is due to the great disappointment of The Greek citizens for all political parties and maybe they preferred to go to the beach or stay home. A significant percentage of Greek citizens were away from the voting centers and they could not cover the travel expenses.
The results are (excluding the Greek citizens who were absent):
- Nea Dimokratia 33, 12%. 8 MEPs are elected
- SYRIZA 23,76%. 6 MEPs are elected
- Kinima Allagis 7,72%. 2 MEPs are elected
- KKE 5, 35%. 2 MEPs are elected
- Xrisi Avgi 4, 88%. 2 MEPs are elected.
- Elliniki Lysi 4,18%. 1 MEP is elected
- Rest 21%
Regional Elections Final
Nea Dimokratia won in all regional elections except from the region of Crete that was won by Kinima Allagis
Municipal Elections Final
Nea Dimokratia won the most municipalities including the biggest cities like Athens, Thessaloniki and Heraklion.
- Dora Bakoyianni “The Cook” or “GoalKeeper No1”
- Vasilis Kikilias “The Giant” or ” Defender No 2″
- Vasilis Oikonomou “The Shepherd” or “Defender No 3”
- Nikos Michaloliakos “The Nationalist” or “Defender No 4”
- Eleni Kountoura “The Beautiful Helen” or “Midfielder No 5”
- Stavros Arnaoutakis “The Regional King” or “Midfielder No 6”
- Fofi Genimata “The Change Movement” or “Midfielder No 7”
- Manolis Kefalogiannis”The European Cretan” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 8”
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis “The Ethnarch” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 9”
- Alexis Tsipras “The Robin Hood” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 10”
- Giannis Kourakis “The Devotee” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 11”
- Olga Kefalogianni “The Lawmaker” or “GoalKeeper No 12”
- Liana Kanelli “The Intellectual” or “Goalkeeper No 13”
- Ilias Kasidiaris “The Bad Boy” or “Defender No 14”
- Giorgos Koumoutsakos “The Land Protector” or “Defender No 15”
- Georgia Martinou “The IT Master” or “Defender-Midfielder No 16”
- Miltiadis Varvitsiotis “The International” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 17”
- Lefteris Avgenakis “The Godfather” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 18”
- Kostas Karamanlis “The European Macedonian” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 19”
- Theano Fotiou “The Old Lady” or “Midfielder No 20”
- Eva Kaili “The Queen of North” or “Midfielder-Attacker No 20”
“Coach” Prokopis Pavlopoulos
We selected randomly 11 politicians and the other 11 politicians were selected after countless hours of Media and Internet watch and research.
It is a quick and random tribute to greek politicians that serve effectively The Greek people.
- Why your country’s, region’s, municipality’s budget is not positive for 10 years?
- Why too many people are sick, hungry, unsafe and you spend public money for other reasons?
- Why educated and experienced staff is not paid according to the value they deserve or are unemployed, resulting in great brain drain, insufficient provision of services and poor quality of products?
- Why you put high taxes since mean income of citizens is low and business profits are not high?
- Why do you sell public properties in fake or low value?
My best favourite hobby is “web surfing”. I am a heavy internet user and I have gained great experience in this field for more than 20 years.
One of the revelations is that there is a great volume of websites that deal with sex videos, porn videos, live sex, sex web cams etc.
One of my quotes states that “Sex houses offer social services and reduce inclined behaviour”. The same applies for websites that are associated with sex. So I confess that I am in favour of them and they are a great friend and shelter of sex for lonely and single people who do not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. This can also save you from troubles when you live in a strict society where making love with a woman might end in a forced marriage.
My previous 68 posts were useful for many reasons, including many posts about business, policies etc. I, executors of my posts and all those who have dealt with my website, have done hard work and we deserve to celebrate. So here are The Top 30 Whores-E-BCR Sex Dream Team, as part of the celebration activities:
- Mia Melano
- Chelsey Lunette
- Tanya James
- Megan Jones
- Esperanza Gomez
- Lauren Phoenix
- Alexis Grace
- Daniella Shiffer
- Ashley Long
- Rhiannon Bray
- Nikita Gross
- Carmella Bing
- Angelina Armani
- Lana Rhoades
- Brandi Love
- Nicole Aniston
- Jessa Rhodes
- Alexis Texas
- Adriana Chechik
- Sarah Jay
- August Ames
- Mandy Flores
- Lisa Ann
- Angela White
- Lena Paul
- Aletta Ocean
- Phoenix Marie
- Romi Rain
- Kylie Page
- Eva Notty
Important Note: This is a random sample of “Sex Ladies”.The list positions are random because I don’t have enough data in order to position them.
The Holy week ends on Great Saturday with The resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Christians all over the world celebrate the win of life against death and the spread of the joyful message that The Son of God resurrected.
Pilgrims are gathered in and around the churches in order to listen and watch the relevant Mass Service. This day also signifies the punishment of The Betrayer Judas, who betrayed Jesus Christ.
The pilgrims prepare an effigy of Judas that is burnt on Great Saturday in order to signify the punishment of betrayers.
A brief description from The New Testament states what happened for the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
“The burial of Jesus Christ watched from a distance, Mary Magdalini, Maria of Klopa and Salomi. These women knew where Jesus was buried, so they went to the market in order to buy perfumes. However, they waited The Great Saturday to pass since this day no tasks were allowed. So early on Sunday morning they ran towards the tomb in order to put the perfumes on the body of Jesus.
As they were approaching they spoke to each other: <Who will remove the heavy stone from the gate of the monument?>
Nevertheless, they witnessed that the heavy stone was missing from the entrance. Their surprise became great fear, when they entered the tomb. Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they saw an angel to sit on the right of the tomb. His face was shining like the sun and his clothes were white like the snow.
The angel calmed them down by saying: <Why are you seeking the alive among the dead? He is not here, but he resurrected. Here is the place he was put. Go and tell to his students, that he will wait for them in Galilea.>
But what had happened?
Jesus Christ had been resurrected between midnight of Saturday towards early Sunday morning. Then an angel from the sky came down and moved the stone from the tomb entrance. He did it for the women who had to see the tomb empty.
It is said that an earthquake happened during the resurrection and the guards fell down with their face towards the ground from their fear. When, the guards recovered, they ran towards the Head Priests and described the happenings. They could not believe it, so the priests gave money to the guards in order not to tell to anyone that Jesus resurrected.
In the meantime, the women ran to the students of Jesus to announce the good news. However, they saw the resurrected Jesus in front of them. They approached him with joy and fear and Kneeled.
He gave them courage by saying: <Do not be afraid. Go to my students and tell them to wait for me in Galilea. There we will meet.
Indeed, the eleven students went to Galilea. They found him, they worshiped and they listened him saying: <Go to every nation, to teach the gospel. You will baptize them in the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit>……
Everytime, there are elections, I wish the most skillful, qualified and experienced candidates to be elected.
In this case, I believe the nation would be improved in many sectors.
Buy the Book Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for a better world.
Domestic Movies and other Films can go multinational.
The subtitles will be translated according to the foreign customers demand.
Grant Radio and TV Stations licenses to broadcast all over our nation, if the ratio: Radio and TV Stations per thousands residents is not too high.
Expand The Radio and TV frequencies, so you can host more Radio and TV Stations.
Radio and TV Stations to broadcast all over The World through Internet.
If I were a father, I would reward my children with gifts and pocket money for good grades and completion of tasks for the household.
Their value would be analogous to the family income.
Buy the book:
Grand Maxims and Great Quotes for more useful maxims and quotes.
Wear shoes with rubber sole in slippy places or in places where the weather is wet, in order to avoid the risk of fall or body injury,