- Allium sativum. It is used against bad blood pressure and blood traffic.
- Aloe Vera. It is used against minor burns and woods.
- Gingko Biloba. It is used against loss of memory and concentration.
- Hypericum perforatum. Tincture against depression and menopause.
- Melissa officinalis. It is used against anxiety, sleeplessness
- Menta x piperita. It is used against indigestion, headaches.
- Panax Ginseng. It is used against old age, stress, infections.
- Tanacetum parthenium. Tincture against headaches, sick headaches.
- Thymus vulgaris. Liquid against coughs, colds, chest infections, mycosis
The island of Crete in Hellas is also famous for the First Civilization in Europe, The Minoan Civilization. There are many products that the island produces but the spirit called Raki or Tsikoudia lacks branding.
Since many years ago i notified some important people about this issue with a handwritten letter. Nobody was interested enough to progress it. Therefore, I publish and register a brief of this letter:
I propose the bottling and branding of Raki, Tsikoudia relevant to the mountains of this ancient island:
1) Raki Idi
2) Raki Lefka Ori
3) Raki Dikti
4) Raki Selena
5) Raki Thriptis
6) Raki Orno
7) Raki Asterousia
8) Raki Giouchtas
9) Raki Kouloukonas
The bottling and branding of the above names of Raki, Tsikoudia can take place close to the relevant mountains or in the closest village, town in order to support the development of these places. Finally, these spirits can be protected from their geography origin, according to relevant European laws.