“Hot Asian Mix”
- 900-1000gr ground pork meat
- 3 chicken eggs
- 3 spoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 Middle size onion
- 3 Lemons
- 3 small spoons of wine vinegar
- 1 Big spoon of Red Chilli
- 9 Drops of Hot Tobasco
- 1 Big Spoon of Cinnamon
- 1 chicken stock cube
- We take a deep plate.
- We put the ground pork meat in the plate
- We cut the onion in many small pieces and put it in the plate.
- We take the juice from the lemons and put it in the plate
- We put the wine vinegar in the plate
- We put the Chilli in the plate
- We put the hot tobasco in the plate
- We put the cinnamon in the plate
- We put adequate water in a coffee pot and drop the chicken stock cube in it, we boil it and drop it in the plate.
- We put the olive oil in the plate.
- We stir all the above very well until it becomes a solid mix
3. We put the mix in a middle size frying pan, we fry it for a minimum of 8 minutes, stir it with a big wooden spoon from time to time during the fry, we test the cooking result by eating a small portion. If it is approved by ourselves, we put it in a big plate, we service it, we sit at the table and eat it.
4. The person who did almost nothing or the less job, cleans everything and puts the clean kitchenware and cookware at their positions for the next recipe and eating.
5. We make a glass of cold or a cup of hot coffee , we take a chilled bottled water or a soft drink, take them upstairs and drink it there for peace of mind. We make a break for 30 minutes to drink and smoke some cigarettes of our choice by leaving a small window opening for letting the smoke to go inside-out and then we continue doing whatever we like and we go wherever we like or take a noon-afternoon-evening nap for 90-120 minutes inside.
©®™ E-BCR, Michael Kassotakis MCIM, FCMI, CMktr,
Electronic, Business, Consulting, Research Services,
Online Shopping, Investment Management,