- HM Queen Elizabeth is the oldest Monarch who reigns in the world.
- HRH Prince Philip has served as Prince of United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries with great devotion to HM Queen Elizabeth and his people. British Royals patron and support a great number of Charities and Organisations. HRH Prince Philip deserves to be crowned King of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries for the rest of his life as he has passed successfully numerous “tests” that were put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- All British Royals are hard working and deserve the sponsorship they receive from The Public of United Kingdom.
- HRH Princess Diana will be remembered forever in United Kingdom and globally as the most loving Princess and The Princess that will leave a legacy through her two sons HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry.
- HRH Prince Charles is the First who will succeed HM Queen Elizabeth in the reign of United Kingdom and Commonwealth Countries. He has also passed numerous “tests” put by HM Queen Elizabeth.
- HRH The Duchess of Cornwall will become Queen when HRH Prince Charles becomes a King. This means she has a great responsibility to get as many experience as it is possible from the lives and work of HM Queen Elizabeth, HRH Prince Charles and HRH Prince Charles.
- HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry will get the highest ranks in The British and Commonwealth Countries Armed Forces, during the reign of HRH King Charles.
- The British Royals have to focus on a great number of internal countries affairs to deal and solve the next years and enjoy the benefits of the hard work of the previous decades.
- HRH Prince Michael, HRH Princess Michael, The Honourable Lord Frederick and Lady Gabriella have gained great experience during their lives and work. United Kingdom will benefit greatly by the employment of their services so it will be fair enough to be valuable for The Duties of The British Monarchy.
- The British Royals have a great wealth of resources to exploit and invest for the improvement of United Kingdom.
- The greatest benefit for The British Royals during the next decades is to maintain peace, prosperity and enjoy all goods of life….
The Hellenic war of Independence against The Ottoman Empire was ignited the first days of March and was declared officially and more widely on 25, March, 1821 in some territories of Greece by notable patriots like Paleon Patron Germanos, Papaflessas, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Andreas Miaoulis, Konstantinos Kanaris and others.
However, the Greek Revolution was prepared some years ago in 1814 by a secret organisation named “Filiki Eteria”. It is admirable how the Greeks started the Revolution even if they had to start fighting against significantly more powerful joint armed forces like The Ottoman Empire and Egypt.
It is notable that The Ottoman Empire occupied Greece for about 400 hundred years before the start of The Revolution. The Hellenic war of independence took place from 1821 until 1830.
In the beginning of the war, Greeks were fighting alone but later “Three Great Powers” named United Kingdom, France and Russia supported significantly Greece with their fleets, army and finance.
So Greeks have to be grateful to these “Great Powers” because they would not have gained their independence without them.
The last time, it is noticed increased hostility between Greece and Turkey for various reasons, like the sea borders, petrol and gas reserves in Greece. These resources should have been exploited much earlier, so that Greece could have paid gradually his big debt and Greek people had not suffered from austerity and other derived consequences.
Tomorrow, we complete 198 years, since the declaration of The Greek-Ottoman war. Greeks, Philhellenes and The Greek diaspora march and celebrate this national feast.
These are some thoughts from the present century, concerning The Greek War of Independence.
Dear British people,
We have gained great wealth through hard work and minor inclined behavior the last 30 years.
We share 90% of our wealth for the following expenses of our families and 900000 poor British families with income less than 9000 pounds for the period 2019-2021 (every month):
- 300 pounds for food and drinks,
- 300 pounds for bills
- 300 pounds for the support of basic and high education of children aged between 5-21 years old.
Applications, approvals and deposits of money to the bank accounts of children’s trustees, through a sponsored website link of The British Labor and Social Policy Ministry.
- Proof of yearly family income,
2)Proof of children’s – youngsters’ age,
3)The receipts of every month’s family expenses to be filed and deposited to The “11 Godfathers” Foundation-Finance Committee in order to renew the monthly family finance .
We keep only 10% of our wealth for our retirement.
The President of The “11 Godfathers” Trustees,
The procedure for the British elections 2015 is completed. The first exit poll and my estimates reveal that the winner is The Conservative party with leader and current Prime Minister David Cameron, Co – Chairmen Grant Shapps and Lord Feldman. It is estimated that it wil take about 330 seats (Final 331 seats) in the British Parliament.
The second party is the Labour party with leader Ed Miliband and Deputy leader Harriet Harman MP. It is estimated that it will take about 230 seats (Final 232 seats) in the British Parliament.
The third party is the Scottish National Party with leader Nicola Sturgeon and Deputy leader Stewart Hosie. It is estimated that it will take about 55 seats (Final 56 seats) in the British Parliament. This party has improved significantly it’s power and seats since the previous British elections 2010 (6 seats).
The fourth party is the Liberal-Democrat party with leader Nick Clegg and President Sal Brinton is estimated that it will take about 10 seats (Final 8 seats) in the House of Commons.
Finally, the Democratic Unionist Party with Chairman Lord Morrow MLA is estimated that it will take more than 5 seats (Final 8 seats). The rest political parties will share about 15 seats.
The most important issue concerns the political parties that will form the new goverment. The exit poll results reveal that there is a propability the coalition goverment formed in 2010 (Conservatives and Liberal Democrats) might not have a strong majority of seats. Therefore, the Scottish National Party might be needed in order to form a coalition goverment with Conservatives resulting in a strong majority of seats. This will secure the new goverment to do it’s works, regulations and reforms with absolute or almost absolute success in future Parliamentary votes.
Michael Kassotakis BA, MSc, MCIM, MCMI was born in Heraklion, Crete, Hellas (Greece). He is citizened and registered in Piraeus, Hellas (Greece). His routes and ancestors come from Minor Asia, China and Crete. His Maiden Name is Iliou-Liou and it is estimated that he comes from The Chinese Royal Dynasty of Liu.
The Greek – Turkish War of 1919 – 1922 ended to the Asia Minor Catastrophe (1922).
It was encouraged by the Western Allies, mainly United Kingdom and the British Prime Minister David Lloyd George who promised Greece, large areas of the Ottoman Empire in case of victory. The Greek Armed Forces occupied Smyrna or Smyrni on 15 May 1919 and many cities, towns in Anatolia up to Eskisehir. Then Turkish forces counter – attacked and reoccupied the conquered land that they had lost by the Greek Armed Forces.
The victory of Turkish Armed Forces, obliged the Allies to renegotiate with the Turkish National Movement a new Treaty in Lausanne. This treaty accepted the sovereignty of Turkey over Asia Minor, Eastern Thrace and Constantinople……To be continued.
Scottish people vote on 18/09/2014 about their independence and separation from United Kingdom. Briefly, the cost of independence will be extremely high and this will affect Scottish people’s daily life and income due to the taxes that will have to be implemented in order to pay this cost.Moreover, we want our hard-earned graduate and postgraduate degrees to come from the United Kingdom instead of a separated country. I believe that Scottish universities will lose many potential overseas students and significant income. Finally, Scotland will be safer as part of United Kingdom and it will not have to increase it’s military budget.
So we agree with the Bettertogether Campaign and Alistair Darling.
Michael Kassotakis MCIM, MCMI